People Don't Believe The Life I Have Lived.

Do any of you find the same? If my life was made into a film it would end up being a top rated movie, and film critics would accuse me of making it up for added effect!

I honestly don't know anyone who has been through the same. I think it is because I am on the spectrum that I notice things?

Parents
  • nah i think my life is largely boring.... alot of it is skippable. with large time skips but overall yeah you can get important story and life messages from it and see character development and change. but largely a boring film lol

although there is weird bits that can make it like a phycological horror or lovecraftian film in parts especially if you add my weird prophetic dreams and dreams of weird entities that speak african languages that i then translate and they actually are words that mean something that suits a message for my life at the time.

• nah i think my life is largely boring.... alot of it is skippable. with large time skips but overall yeah you can get important story and life messages from it and see character development and change. but largely a boring film lol

although there is weird bits that can make it like a phycological horror or lovecraftian film in parts especially if you add my weird prophetic dreams and dreams of weird entities that speak african languages that i then translate and they actually are words that mean something that suits a message for my life at the time.

Children