People Don't Believe The Life I Have Lived.

Do any of you find the same? If my life was made into a film it would end up being a top rated movie, and film critics would accuse me of making it up for added effect!

I honestly don't know anyone who has been through the same. I think it is because I am on the spectrum that I notice things?

Parents
  • Their loss! At least you have the satisfaction of knowing you're right and their just disbelieving and therefore missing out on what sounds like thrilling tales of your life, if you happen to talk about them.

I'm only 18 but so far have had a bit of a wild life, at times. Not always good, not always bad, but mostly interesting.

As autistics we do tend to notice everything. At times it's a gift but it can also be a curse.

Have you thought of writing a book about your life? I'm working on a book - just for fun really - about my autistic experiences and life so far.

• Their loss! At least you have the satisfaction of knowing you're right and their just disbelieving and therefore missing out on what sounds like thrilling tales of your life, if you happen to talk about them.

I'm only 18 but so far have had a bit of a wild life, at times. Not always good, not always bad, but mostly interesting.

As autistics we do tend to notice everything. At times it's a gift but it can also be a curse.

Have you thought of writing a book about your life? I'm working on a book - just for fun really - about my autistic experiences and life so far.

Children
No Data