Hyper Focus

On Friday, trying to complete a very involved application, I hyperfocused from 10am-10pm to complete it.

But then yesterday (Saturday) I had a brutal migraine and diarrhea all day.

Has anyone experienced this sort of bodily response after using their hyperfocus ability all day?

Parents
  • Has anyone experienced this sort of bodily response after using their hyperfocus ability all day?

I get this when I do long distance driving (ie more than 8 hours) as I tend to hyperfocus on the roads, the car instruments, other cars and the environment (eg dogs or kids running into the road).

I found it was often related to the constand changes in focus that caused the headaches plus the relative lack of change in posture. More frequent breaks help a lot but I tend to get into the zone and passangers can snooze while being whisked off to another country.

I suppose I could get an electric car and spend my time with range anxiety instead I suppose...

• Has anyone experienced this sort of bodily response after using their hyperfocus ability all day?

I get this when I do long distance driving (ie more than 8 hours) as I tend to hyperfocus on the roads, the car instruments, other cars and the environment (eg dogs or kids running into the road).

I found it was often related to the constand changes in focus that caused the headaches plus the relative lack of change in posture. More frequent breaks help a lot but I tend to get into the zone and passangers can snooze while being whisked off to another country.

I suppose I could get an electric car and spend my time with range anxiety instead I suppose...

Children
No Data