Interacting and even attempting to get along with individuals on the spectrum

I have from time to time encountered people who have mentioned about, or sometimes suspect as, being on the spectrum and have slightly older male cousin who has Asperger’s but can feel like could still do with trying to practice being able to better relate to people who can be on the spectrum, as well as having a bit more patience when things could be getting discussed to do with a particular interest(s) without trying to accidentally come across as sounding a bit rude if it gets spoken about for a bit too long and could prefer to talk about something else instead.

Parents
  • could still do with trying to practice being able to better relate to people who can be on the spectrum

I agree that you do need help, but you are not, in my opinion, trying to seek that in an appropriate way.

"Caveat emptor"...... fellow (genuine) members of this community ...... 

• could still do with trying to practice being able to better relate to people who can be on the spectrum

I agree that you do need help, but you are not, in my opinion, trying to seek that in an appropriate way.

"Caveat emptor"...... fellow (genuine) members of this community ...... 

Children