Any sims lovers on here?

Hi I have just started playing the sims again and I’m curious to see if anyone a fan I remember it when it first came out I was still a child but loved it and I still love it. I am currently playing sims medieval really enjoy it especially the pit beast lol. Are there any sims fans on here or is it just me? 

Parents
  • i used to play it on playstation ages ago.... but the console versions were always very lame and cut back compared to the pc versions...

i got pc version i think sims 3... and i got 4 for free.. but sims3 i think i have alot of expansions for, its a really deep game on pc and theres alot to do so i see why its so popular.... but console version i always remembered was so limited. pc version you can go to town all over the place on a real world map and wander all about, have upstairs and downstairs, live in flats, go on holiday, do millions of stuff you cant do on console versions... not sure if the new sims are equal on both console and pc these days but the old sims the console one was very limited. console you never even could have a upstairs lol

• i used to play it on playstation ages ago.... but the console versions were always very lame and cut back compared to the pc versions...

i got pc version i think sims 3... and i got 4 for free.. but sims3 i think i have alot of expansions for, its a really deep game on pc and theres alot to do so i see why its so popular.... but console version i always remembered was so limited. pc version you can go to town all over the place on a real world map and wander all about, have upstairs and downstairs, live in flats, go on holiday, do millions of stuff you cant do on console versions... not sure if the new sims are equal on both console and pc these days but the old sims the console one was very limited. console you never even could have a upstairs lol

Children
No Data