Any sims lovers on here?

Hi I have just started playing the sims again and I’m curious to see if anyone a fan I remember it when it first came out I was still a child but loved it and I still love it. I am currently playing sims medieval really enjoy it especially the pit beast lol. Are there any sims fans on here or is it just me? 

Parents
  • I love Sims 4! I only started playing a year or so ago when my Nintendo switch was broken for a while and I couldn't play Animal Crossing so someone recommended Sims, now I can't go back to Animal Crossing because Sims is so much more fun to build with. I mostly love doing builds/watching other people do builds, and I have spent way too much money on expansion packs lol. I'm currently going through a horrible burnout and off sick from work and Sims is the one thing keeping me going! What is sims medieval? 

• I love Sims 4! I only started playing a year or so ago when my Nintendo switch was broken for a while and I couldn't play Animal Crossing so someone recommended Sims, now I can't go back to Animal Crossing because Sims is so much more fun to build with. I mostly love doing builds/watching other people do builds, and I have spent way too much money on expansion packs lol. I'm currently going through a horrible burnout and off sick from work and Sims is the one thing keeping me going! What is sims medieval? 

Children
No Data