Any sims lovers on here?

Hi I have just started playing the sims again and I’m curious to see if anyone a fan I remember it when it first came out I was still a child but loved it and I still love it. I am currently playing sims medieval really enjoy it especially the pit beast lol. Are there any sims fans on here or is it just me? 

Parents
  • Yes! When I was a bit younger and still at school I used to play the Sims on a daily basis. I started with The Sims 3 and then moved on to The Sims 4 on computer and I got My Sims as well but that was on my Nintendo. At the time I didn't know I had autism but I was an outsider and didn't fit in and I found a peace with The Sims because I could make myself and have friends and be able to do things like go shopping lol.

I haven't played it for a long time now though. I think I was 14 the last time I played.

During my teens I started listening to music and singing and I haven't looked back since and this has become my main hobby and interest.

I think of The Sims sometimes and tell myself I'll play again soon.

But so far, it hasn't happened.

I read an article about 'Project Renee' last year and that sounds like it might be a cool next gen of The Sims, so I might try and get back in to it again soon.

• Yes! When I was a bit younger and still at school I used to play the Sims on a daily basis. I started with The Sims 3 and then moved on to The Sims 4 on computer and I got My Sims as well but that was on my Nintendo. At the time I didn't know I had autism but I was an outsider and didn't fit in and I found a peace with The Sims because I could make myself and have friends and be able to do things like go shopping lol.

I haven't played it for a long time now though. I think I was 14 the last time I played.

During my teens I started listening to music and singing and I haven't looked back since and this has become my main hobby and interest.

I think of The Sims sometimes and tell myself I'll play again soon.

But so far, it hasn't happened.

I read an article about 'Project Renee' last year and that sounds like it might be a cool next gen of The Sims, so I might try and get back in to it again soon.

Children
No Data