What do you make of this?

I came across this video yesterday,and I'd be interested to see what my neurokin make of it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jjy01Vvfbt4F/

Parents
  • I watched some of the video but found it difficult to get in to it, for no other reason than I found the background music difficult to ignore so it was a case of missing bits of what he was saying because of the music.

I have this problem with watching TV as well and when being out shopping because there's so much other noise and sounds in the background....It's almost like my brain is jumping from one sound to the other, trying to lock on, trying to hear them all at the same time.

When it comes to conspiracy theories I'm open to the idea of them and I will consider them. Conspiracy theories are a good workout for my brain, gives me something to think about....other than anxiety.

• I watched some of the video but found it difficult to get in to it, for no other reason than I found the background music difficult to ignore so it was a case of missing bits of what he was saying because of the music.

I have this problem with watching TV as well and when being out shopping because there's so much other noise and sounds in the background....It's almost like my brain is jumping from one sound to the other, trying to lock on, trying to hear them all at the same time.

When it comes to conspiracy theories I'm open to the idea of them and I will consider them. Conspiracy theories are a good workout for my brain, gives me something to think about....other than anxiety.

Children
No Data