What do you make of this?

I came across this video yesterday,and I'd be interested to see what my neurokin make of it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jjy01Vvfbt4F/

Parents
  • I liked the "first installment"/episode (the principles it espoused, are dear and core to my being), but I was DEEPLY sceptical of the knobish voice-over....and where "funding" for the 'slick graphics' and overall message would have come from.

The "second installment"/episode answered my questions.

During the "third installment"/episode, I was able (due to first hand expertise, personal competency and experience) to switch it off, and reject whatever it was trying to say.....because I knew, beyond all reasonable doubt, that it was spouting ballaux.

I thank you (sincerely) for bringing this type of thing to my attention.  I feel it is my DUTY, as a human, to assess all tenable options, until such time, that I do not feel the need to do so.

I remain open.....repeatedly....to all manner of (NT/ND/spiritual/waa-waa) entertainable options.  Even when I choose to conclude that some "stuff"/"presentations" are ballaux, I do sincerely like to understand what the "masses" (or certain portions thereof) are being fed, by whomever.

When I realised and accepted that I was autistic, I presumed that ALL of us would be like me in that regard.  How UTTERLY wrong I was!!!

Tribalism, definitalism and PERSONAL CERTAINTY ON ALL THINGS, seems to transcend the NT/ND boundaries!  Who knew!!

I like to learn.

• When I realised and accepted that I was autistic, I presumed that ALL of us would be like me in that regard.  How UTTERLY wrong I was!!!

I considered this myself....Really thought I would find a group of people exactly like me.

Wrong!

I like how we autists are similar, in the same boat but very different unique individuals.

• When I realised and accepted that I was autistic, I presumed that ALL of us would be like me in that regard.  How UTTERLY wrong I was!!!

I considered this myself....Really thought I would find a group of people exactly like me.

Wrong!

I like how we autists are similar, in the same boat but very different unique individuals.

Children
No Data