What do you make of this?

I came across this video yesterday,and I'd be interested to see what my neurokin make of it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jjy01Vvfbt4F/

Parents
  • I've just finished watching Donald Hoffman talk about reality being a construct of our minds for evolutionary purposes. If you are interested in The Matrix aspect I'm sure he would be interesting.  I tried to give your video a chance out of pure curiosity.  I struggled with the delivery.  It wasnt about whether i agree or disagree with it, there just didn't seem to be any meat or substance for me...I managed 8 minutes but could feel my heart rate increasing. I've tried, at least give me that. Can I ask if you accept conspiracy theories because they are that, or is it more about maintaining an open mind? To me, to blindly follow conspiracy theory....isn't that the same as blindly following science or a religion? I mean no disrespect, I see you post a lot and am just curious as to where you are coming from.

Edit: I've just accidentally liked my own post. Please forgive me!

• You might be one of the really, really bright, ones who can get all that video has to offer in the first few seconds. 

You ask a thoughtful and essential question about conspiracy theories. I accidentally learned of a real conspiracy to clandestinely irradiate a portion of Wales back in 1986 before conspiracy theory was a thing. It shook my faith in Authority and the system properly, because it was real, and it happened.

I bumped up against the full panoply of lies, madness, legends and stories mixed in with a few credible reports when I took an interest in UFO physics, after reading some plot reprots which I found credible, enthralling and offered a new slant on propulsion technolgy. I was never inetrsted in what was inside the reported objects, just the mechanism of their movement. (I had a rather naive idea that if I could just figure out that physics, my money troubles would be over. I now know that the "figuring out" job has been done many times since the 1940's and it does NOT bring fame and fortune to one's door...

For me CT combines elements of entertainment, education, elucidation and above all challenges and developes my own personal skill at lie detection.

Why watch a TV thriller or whodunnit when real life contains those elements?

• You might be one of the really, really bright, ones who can get all that video has to offer in the first few seconds. 

You ask a thoughtful and essential question about conspiracy theories. I accidentally learned of a real conspiracy to clandestinely irradiate a portion of Wales back in 1986 before conspiracy theory was a thing. It shook my faith in Authority and the system properly, because it was real, and it happened.

I bumped up against the full panoply of lies, madness, legends and stories mixed in with a few credible reports when I took an interest in UFO physics, after reading some plot reprots which I found credible, enthralling and offered a new slant on propulsion technolgy. I was never inetrsted in what was inside the reported objects, just the mechanism of their movement. (I had a rather naive idea that if I could just figure out that physics, my money troubles would be over. I now know that the "figuring out" job has been done many times since the 1940's and it does NOT bring fame and fortune to one's door...

For me CT combines elements of entertainment, education, elucidation and above all challenges and developes my own personal skill at lie detection.

Why watch a TV thriller or whodunnit when real life contains those elements?

Children
No Data