Pre-diagnosis

I have recently been referred by my doctor, had to fill in a tick box questionnaire then received another more in depth questionnaire from the Autism diagnosis service. I filled this out and sent it back and was just wondering how long they usually take to get back to you after this step? Thanks 

Parents
  • My path is identical to VLD, the 2.5 years has given me time to process a lot of life. I email every 6 months just to check I’m still on course and haven’t been lost.

I know this is another question often raised. My assessment is being done with no parental input. I’m an adult and have a clear memory of my childhood, if they need to know something then the just have to ask me.

• My path is identical to VLD, the 2.5 years has given me time to process a lot of life. I email every 6 months just to check I’m still on course and haven’t been lost.

I know this is another question often raised. My assessment is being done with no parental input. I’m an adult and have a clear memory of my childhood, if they need to know something then the just have to ask me.

Children
No Data