Purpose

I find myself looking for a purpose in life. I've always associated that with a career or bringing up a family. My children are adults now, and do not live nearby. And a career doesn't seem very likely for me now, due to various health reasons. 

Someone said to me recently that a purpose doesn't have to be just those things. But I can't get passed that. Any thoughts please ? 

Parents
  • Purpose = "a thing intended....or proposed."

Rather than trying to determine a purpose for yourself, by yourself.......perhaps consider if one was "bestowed" upon you by circumstance or divine intervention?

In the absence of any blinding flashes of inspiration or realisation.......I firmly believe that "simply" trying to be a "good person" is sufficient PURPOSE for any of us?

Too long for a "bumper sticker".....but it has the same vomit-inducing potential!.......so it's probably true!

• In the absence of any blinding flashes of inspiration or realisation.......I firmly believe that "simply" trying to be a "good person" is sufficient PURPOSE for any of us?

Amen to that my dear friend.

It is good to see you still here Number.

Best wishes,

Interface.

• In the absence of any blinding flashes of inspiration or realisation.......I firmly believe that "simply" trying to be a "good person" is sufficient PURPOSE for any of us?

Amen to that my dear friend.

It is good to see you still here Number.

Best wishes,

Interface.

Children
No Data