How do you cope?

I’m a recently diagnosed adult woman and was wondering what people find helps them cope the best? I’m just trying to make adjustments in my life as I’m learning more about how I struggle. Just want to see how people may cope with social communication, sensory issues, routine/changes. Etc. Any suggestions would be welcome as I’m finding it difficult to put adjustments and tools in place after going without them for years.

Parents
  • I like to go wild camping a lot as I live in north wales and have a great spot to go up a mountain overlooking the sea etc

ive recently been diagnosed with ASD at the age of 36 so I’m trying to be kinder to myself and stop beating myself up about the way I have struggled and try to better my relationships

• That sounds great - I’ve always loved the idea of wild camping but generally have stayed at campsites due to feeling a bit intimidated by the idea of wild camping. I love watching you tube videos of people wild camping though. 

• That sounds great - I’ve always loved the idea of wild camping but generally have stayed at campsites due to feeling a bit intimidated by the idea of wild camping. I love watching you tube videos of people wild camping though. 

Children