How do you cope?

I’m a recently diagnosed adult woman and was wondering what people find helps them cope the best? I’m just trying to make adjustments in my life as I’m learning more about how I struggle. Just want to see how people may cope with social communication, sensory issues, routine/changes. Etc. Any suggestions would be welcome as I’m finding it difficult to put adjustments and tools in place after going without them for years.

Parents
  • I’m not sure that I do cope to be honest! Joy
    for a lot of my life I’ve worked from home (creative work) and that’s been good for me I think. I do better in a quiet environment that I can really be myself in. I’m just not great in crowds or with lots of people in a work environment. In terms of social events etc - that’s not something I do much of - I spend most of my time with family. I lead a very quiet life and I’m happier that way. I live in the countryside and love going out for walks and visiting various places with my family to explore. 

• I’m not sure that I do cope to be honest! Joy
    for a lot of my life I’ve worked from home (creative work) and that’s been good for me I think. I do better in a quiet environment that I can really be myself in. I’m just not great in crowds or with lots of people in a work environment. In terms of social events etc - that’s not something I do much of - I spend most of my time with family. I lead a very quiet life and I’m happier that way. I live in the countryside and love going out for walks and visiting various places with my family to explore. 

Children
No Data