I think men should wear suits and ties

I do not believe it is good to be looking lazy. In the most expensive private schools all the children have to wear suits and ties. All the big world leaders have suits and ties. It is possible to do it quite easily. I wear a pear of trousers under my suit trousers and a T shirt and jumper under my shirt and suit jacket. If it rains, I put all my clothes on the boiler in the boiler room so that they quickly dry. 

Parents
  • Well it may interest you all to know I no longer think this way. I now think suits and ties can be quite pretentious or overly fussy, though I do still quite like an informal shirt, the kind maybe a professor would wear in a university or a more colourful one. I've started wearing T-shirts and hoodies more of late, though, because I began to think I was being vain or conceited in the more smart clothing.

• Well it may interest you all to know I no longer think this way. I now think suits and ties can be quite pretentious or overly fussy, though I do still quite like an informal shirt, the kind maybe a professor would wear in a university or a more colourful one. I've started wearing T-shirts and hoodies more of late, though, because I began to think I was being vain or conceited in the more smart clothing.

Children
No Data