I think men should wear suits and ties

I do not believe it is good to be looking lazy. In the most expensive private schools all the children have to wear suits and ties. All the big world leaders have suits and ties. It is possible to do it quite easily. I wear a pear of trousers under my suit trousers and a T shirt and jumper under my shirt and suit jacket. If it rains, I put all my clothes on the boiler in the boiler room so that they quickly dry. 

Parents
  • Well I belive women should wear bikinis, mini skirts, crop tops and high heals. ... Ok I don't really but I am making a point. A world in which people are expected to dress for others prefrences is not nessicerally a good thing. Sure we are all allowed to have prefrences and opinions about what looks smart, sexy or lazy etc. But by and large the world is a better place if people are allowed to decide for them selves if they care about those opinions and want to dress accordingly.

• Well I belive women should wear bikinis, mini skirts, crop tops and high heals. ... Ok I don't really but I am making a point. A world in which people are expected to dress for others prefrences is not nessicerally a good thing. Sure we are all allowed to have prefrences and opinions about what looks smart, sexy or lazy etc. But by and large the world is a better place if people are allowed to decide for them selves if they care about those opinions and want to dress accordingly.

Children
No Data