Is this an Asperger’s thing? If so what’s it called?

• Does anyone get a fixation on a thought or see something that they don’t like but for some reason they have to keep on thinking about it or looking at it even if it’s distressing. Almost like a compulsion even though you don’t like what it is. It’s an embarrassing example. But I recently was informed about a sexual practice I found repulsive and weird but can’t stop thinking about it for some reason. Sorry for the weird example, it’s the most recent one. Is this an Asperger’s thing. If so what’s it called?
Parents
  • I'm diagnosed with OCD alongside my autism. The OCD charity website has a lot of information regarding OCD which is really good, I was trying to understand why I was diagnosed with OCD alongside autism and when I read more detailed info about it on the OCD charity website it completely made sense to me then.

• I'm diagnosed with OCD alongside my autism. The OCD charity website has a lot of information regarding OCD which is really good, I was trying to understand why I was diagnosed with OCD alongside autism and when I read more detailed info about it on the OCD charity website it completely made sense to me then.

Children
No Data