I miss Borat

He was a very funny character.

www.youtube.com/watch

Parents Reply Children
  • This WOKE MOB moral panic, whipped up by the right-wing billionaire press demagogue, is the laziest, rote argument in politics. One designed to deflect attention from the catastrophic failings of hard-right capitalism.

Kind of funny how right-wingers spend all their time getting hysterical about the most inane, innocuous things. Almost like they're precious snowflakes! SpongeBob SquarePants, for example, with the hysterical fundamental Christian right panic-stricken that an absurd cartoon pursues gay rights.

Or how the BBC didn't show one episode from a David Attenborough series on climate change. Why? As they were worried it would upset the right. Typical double-standards.

• Hot wife though !  [Forgive me everybody.....but it's true!.....no hate to be had here ....all admiration and respect!?]

Desmond you bring out the milkiest best and worst of me sir.  Pleased by your news of the litter tray.  Endlessly in awe of your genuinely profound scepticism of all things USA.....and woke.  A pillar of our community, and long may that continue, please God.

Love to Hope.