How can I get him to understand

I have reached the lowest of the low and I feel like what is the point. I have tried telling Rikki how I feel and what I need in life. All I want in life is a friend I can eat junk food with to snugCrye up to if I’m feeling low a shoulder to cry on when I need it but Rikki doesn’t understand the bond between us is unreal we have both been there for each other after my mum died he was there after Crys heart attack and open heart surgery I was there for him and when I’ve had my low moments he been there. Two autistic adults there for one another but recently that hasn’t happened today I thought Cry unblocked me we can speak only for me to *** things up again and he does block me again. He says my behaviour is toxic but I don’t mean it to be just need a friend I can snuggle up to a shoulder tCrycry on and a friend I can eat junk food with to make me feel better but Rikki can’t see that at the moment how can I help him see it? How can I help him understand?    Cry

Parents
  • Hello Rach91. I'm sorry to read of your situation, it sounds difficult and frustrating for you. But I think Sparkly is right, give Rikki some time as he's probably feeling so many different emotions right now as he tries to process what you've told him. If you pressure him it could push him further away from you so I would suggest the same as Sparkly, give him all the time he needs and wait until he's ready to talk to you about it.
    I can hear how much he means to you and that's really lovely to hear. It sounds like you have something special and I hope he feels the same way about you.

• Hello Rach91. I'm sorry to read of your situation, it sounds difficult and frustrating for you. But I think Sparkly is right, give Rikki some time as he's probably feeling so many different emotions right now as he tries to process what you've told him. If you pressure him it could push him further away from you so I would suggest the same as Sparkly, give him all the time he needs and wait until he's ready to talk to you about it.
    I can hear how much he means to you and that's really lovely to hear. It sounds like you have something special and I hope he feels the same way about you.

Children
No Data