Offer of Interview at job application

Hi

I have been going over and over these questions during a job application I am making online and I need some guidance from anyone who has experience in this please? 

I was diagnosed autism 1 year ago and inattentive adhd last month, I’m currently being made redundant so making job applications.

I have not applied for a job since diagnosis so these particular questions have me questioning myself! 

1. Do you have a disability as defined by the equality act 2010

2. If you have a disability as defined by the equality act 2010, do you wish to be considered for an Offer Of An Interview

(false declaration will impact your overall application) 

many thanks 

Parents
  • I would advise to not disclose anything until you pass probation. 

• Whilst I can see where you'e com,ing from, this poses a couple of issues for me.....

1. I am a very open person, wera my heart on my sleeve, not ashamed of being autistic, etc

2. I would probably need to have reasonable measures in place from day 1 (WFH, reduced hours). You woulodn't be able to request [and expect] adjustments without disclosing.

This is a very pertinent topic for me as I may soon be looking for a job after my employer offered me a mutually agreed parting of ways which includes a not substantial payoff. The reason that they are citing is concerns about my capability to perform my role due to the amount of time I have had to take off sick over teh past 2 years (relating to autism and other health issues).

• Whilst I can see where you'e com,ing from, this poses a couple of issues for me.....

1. I am a very open person, wera my heart on my sleeve, not ashamed of being autistic, etc

2. I would probably need to have reasonable measures in place from day 1 (WFH, reduced hours). You woulodn't be able to request [and expect] adjustments without disclosing.

This is a very pertinent topic for me as I may soon be looking for a job after my employer offered me a mutually agreed parting of ways which includes a not substantial payoff. The reason that they are citing is concerns about my capability to perform my role due to the amount of time I have had to take off sick over teh past 2 years (relating to autism and other health issues).

Children
No Data