Getting out of my comfort zone

Hi guys :-)

I just wanted to share a big win for me today, something I am quite proud of.

I booked onto a D&D intro night in a few weeks time so I can get out of my comfort zone and meet new people!

I've been feeling really alone because I don't really have any friends, but also feeling stuck because social situations are really nervewracking and stressful. 

Feeling really proud that I just thought "screw it, I'm going to do it!"

My brother and dad are going too just as a bit of support if I find it hard, but we all made and agreement to sit apart. :-) 

Have you guys had any wins this week? 

Parents
  • Congratulations. I recently moved to a country where I have to resort to speaking Spanish, in which I am way less practiced, and I am just now realizing that I have no idea how to connect with people. I'd rather be doing it in English, and having to switch languages is just another pebble in the proverbial shoe.

• Congratulations. I recently moved to a country where I have to resort to speaking Spanish, in which I am way less practiced, and I am just now realizing that I have no idea how to connect with people. I'd rather be doing it in English, and having to switch languages is just another pebble in the proverbial shoe.

Children