No real friends or acquaintances

It's just mentally tough. I really have no one to talk to. I only have work colleagues, and that's it. It's a very sad situation being like this. I'm different to other people and i just can't accept i'll never make friends. It's missing out on life, this s*** is. I do deeply wish i could make friends - i long for more conmections,and having a few guys to hang out with would be great. I always am alone and it takes a toll on my psyche. I've wanted friends for years, but I've never been successful. At 20, should i accept i'll never make the friends and memories i want?

Parents
  • Going through the same situation with my son. I've searched locally on F/B to no avail. No idea on how to find local groups or people he can connect with

• I feel sorry for you, and for him.

It's a hopeless situation for me, but i hope you can find something for your son.

What is his personality like, what would he want in a friend, what kind of things is he interested in? Did he make friends ever before? Does he feel lonely?

• I feel sorry for you, and for him.

It's a hopeless situation for me, but i hope you can find something for your son.

What is his personality like, what would he want in a friend, what kind of things is he interested in? Did he make friends ever before? Does he feel lonely?

Children
No Data