I have done something really stupid and I don’t know how to fix it

Hi I have messed up big time and I don’t know what to do. Had a massive argument with my friend earlier wanted to talk to him in person about how I feel about him and well if I was to be with someone else that I wouldn’t cut Rikki from my life. That didn’t go well he blocked my number and I ended up going over his because I really wanted us to talk and he was very angry lots of shouting and he slammed the door in my face. I then hand wrote him a letter hoping maybe he read it and he understand everything and I posted it knocked his door after posting it and I ran off. I only did that to me sure he got the letter and not any of his flat mates as he lives in a shared house he messaged me and his response wasn’t good at all. It just feels like recently when I try to make things right  but they get worse and I really don’t know what to do. I really don’t want to lose Rikki as a friend I’m devastated and absolutely heart broken. How can I get him to understand what he means to me? 

Parents
  • Have you sent him an apology? Try just saying sorry and say you want to be a good friend to him and didn't mean to upset him, didn't realise what you were doing.

• I have tried but he not ready to forgive me yet. I shouldn’t have done what I did last night but I’m just fed up of us arguing him blocking me and I just wanted to tell him that but emotions were raised and I just made things worse. I just hope that we can talk properly in a few days. 

• I have tried but he not ready to forgive me yet. I shouldn’t have done what I did last night but I’m just fed up of us arguing him blocking me and I just wanted to tell him that but emotions were raised and I just made things worse. I just hope that we can talk properly in a few days. 

Children
No Data