what do neurotypical people want Bruh

I get asked questions typically yes or no questions and when I answer I find that my answer is not what they're looking for.

For example, someone asked me if I've eaten (hey have you eaten).  I'm like yeah, I ate a donut. they are always then displeased. Should I go around saying no? or they make a comment like a donut isn't a proper meal. 

what is the right answer here?

Parents
  • It means more "do you need to get something to eat?"

For most people, having eating a donut isn't enough for you not to need some kinda lunch/dinner depending on the time of day. And they'd be annoyed if they had no opportunity to have their meal.

So the right answer is yes if you've had your meal for that time of day, or no if you haven't and want something, or "no, but I'm good" or whatever if you haven't had the meal but are happy to skip it. 

• It means more "do you need to get something to eat?"

For most people, having eating a donut isn't enough for you not to need some kinda lunch/dinner depending on the time of day. And they'd be annoyed if they had no opportunity to have their meal.

So the right answer is yes if you've had your meal for that time of day, or no if you haven't and want something, or "no, but I'm good" or whatever if you haven't had the meal but are happy to skip it. 

Children
No Data