I forgive you

Forgiveness

Parents
  • I recently found myself in a situation where I could have taken extreme offence at something that was said to me, and allowed myself to get upset about it. However, life is too short and in my experience holding onto grudges can be unhealthy.

Long story short, someone said something hurtful to me. I believe their intention was to try to give me a cause to hate them. It's what they do when their mental health is suffering. I saw straight through it. Whilst it might take me a while to forget what they said, I can and have forgiven them.

• I recently found myself in a situation where I could have taken extreme offence at something that was said to me, and allowed myself to get upset about it. However, life is too short and in my experience holding onto grudges can be unhealthy.

Long story short, someone said something hurtful to me. I believe their intention was to try to give me a cause to hate them. It's what they do when their mental health is suffering. I saw straight through it. Whilst it might take me a while to forget what they said, I can and have forgiven them.

Children