Friends

When I was out earlier I saw a group of people who were friends and they were talking fluently with each other, laughing and clearly having a great time. I felt sad seeing it because it's that I long for and have wanted all through school but never got and now I'm 21 and I still have no friends and feel lonely.

I've looked up online tips to try to make friends and be successful with interactions but I'm still no good at it. I can hardly talk to my own family let alone talk to a stranger to try and make friends with. I hope I can make friends with someone one day. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life.

Parents
  • It's hard because I had that and I messed it all up. The amount of times I've walked through town, people in friend groups, faced with the reality that I will never ever have that again. 

I don't have the energy either, mainly because I'm still grieving. If there's anything I can say, I would never do anything that you don't feel comfortable with. 

• It's hard because I had that and I messed it all up. The amount of times I've walked through town, people in friend groups, faced with the reality that I will never ever have that again. 

I don't have the energy either, mainly because I'm still grieving. If there's anything I can say, I would never do anything that you don't feel comfortable with. 

Children
No Data