I'm heartbroken

Every time I fall in love it's with a married woman. I never fall in love with single women. It must be because my grandmother was Russian.

Parents
  • well yeah.... all the good looking women would be all taken... thats natural right?... theyd be so attractive that its impossible for them to be single...

while the singles would be single for a reason, likely not be as attractive. 

• well yeah.... all the good looking women would be all taken... thats natural right?... theyd be so attractive that its impossible for them to be single...

while the singles would be single for a reason, likely not be as attractive. 

Children
  • while the singles would be single for a reason, likely not be as attractive. 

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder and everyone is attractive in their own way. There's more to it than what you see, there's personality as well, likes and interests...

I think like in most of our cases here it's more down to anxiety and the inability to actually interact with people without having a meltdown rather than being unattractive.