I'm heartbroken

Every time I fall in love it's with a married woman. I never fall in love with single women. It must be because my grandmother was Russian.

Parents
  • I'm sorry you've found this. I hope you will find the right woman for you in the end.

I'm hoping to get a boyfriend, or even a friend would be nice lol...But I'm like a ghost people just look right through me. Like I'm not there at all.

• I'm sorry you've found this. I hope you will find the right woman for you in the end.

I'm hoping to get a boyfriend, or even a friend would be nice lol...But I'm like a ghost people just look right through me. Like I'm not there at all.

Children
  • I'm part of the invisible gang. People don't notice me ever, they didn't at school and they don't now... I'm hoping at some point this will change but I have a horrible feeling it won't.

• I'm hoping to get a boyfriend, or even a friend would be nice lol...But I'm like a ghost people just look right through me. Like I'm not there at all.

I feel exactly the same and have used the same language - I feel like an invisible ghost walking unseen among the living.

• It can be harder when you're young, it takes time to learn social skills and how to navigate things, I still learn new things every week and I'm 37. It helps to have a good social worker and other people who can help. Good luck to you! And thank you for wishing me well too. I do believe though this woman is the right one!