I'm heartbroken

Every time I fall in love it's with a married woman. I never fall in love with single women. It must be because my grandmother was Russian.

Parents
  • I doubt it's in the genes, but you might want to consider why married women are attractive to you, such that maybe you could unpick that then could perhaps have a relationship with someone who is actually available and might reciprocate.  

• I doubt it's in the genes, but you might want to consider why married women are attractive to you, such that maybe you could unpick that then could perhaps have a relationship with someone who is actually available and might reciprocate.  

Children
  • I don't think marriage is that sacred really. Half of people's first marriages end in divorce. Sometimes people think they've found the one but they might find someone they feel more for later on. She definitely showed interest in me, she touched my leg a few times, put her phone on my leg during a barbecue and did a lot of favours for me that were not always above board.

• Plus, men who care get taken advantage of.

For every stable relationship, there are at least twenty toxic ones.