Young Autistic adult terrified help!

I am feeling really really scared and terrified right now, I am scared of world war 3, its panicking me, I am being scared of being called into the miltary, I can't deal with people shouting at me, or the noises, I feel physically sick! Oh no, terrified, I really I am, its affecting my entire life this, I also have dyspraxia, ADHD too, Im really scared right now, will we have to get called up? Im scared

Parents
  • I do understand your fears and feel very much the same. I lived through the Cold War and thought we were over a potential nuclear war. Mainstream media tend to over report such things. I prefer to read more balanced articles from Novara Media. I am also a member of CND so find that helps me stay positive. Of course, there are politicians who like to huff and puff but there have always been more calmer minds behind the scenes.

• I do understand your fears and feel very much the same. I lived through the Cold War and thought we were over a potential nuclear war. Mainstream media tend to over report such things. I prefer to read more balanced articles from Novara Media. I am also a member of CND so find that helps me stay positive. Of course, there are politicians who like to huff and puff but there have always been more calmer minds behind the scenes.

Children