Young Autistic adult terrified help!

I am feeling really really scared and terrified right now, I am scared of world war 3, its panicking me, I am being scared of being called into the miltary, I can't deal with people shouting at me, or the noises, I feel physically sick! Oh no, terrified, I really I am, its affecting my entire life this, I also have dyspraxia, ADHD too, Im really scared right now, will we have to get called up? Im scared

Parents
  • It is just members of the upper echelons of the military trying to drum up more money to expand the army by scare mongering. The idea that the Russian army is in any fit state to take on more commitments is ludicrous. They have lost so many men and so much  equipment in Ukraine that they are incapable of taking on anything else.

• It is just members of the upper echelons of the military trying to drum up more money to expand the army by scare mongering. The idea that the Russian army is in any fit state to take on more commitments is ludicrous. They have lost so many men and so much  equipment in Ukraine that they are incapable of taking on anything else.

Children