Young Autistic adult terrified help!

I am feeling really really scared and terrified right now, I am scared of world war 3, its panicking me, I am being scared of being called into the miltary, I can't deal with people shouting at me, or the noises, I feel physically sick! Oh no, terrified, I really I am, its affecting my entire life this, I also have dyspraxia, ADHD too, Im really scared right now, will we have to get called up? Im scared

Parents
  • I think you're getting way too ahead of yourself here mate. It's best to focus on the here and now rather than speculating what may not be. It's never good when politicians start sticking their chests out, but just chill out and not read into the news too much. I don't. 

• I think you're getting way too ahead of yourself here mate. It's best to focus on the here and now rather than speculating what may not be. It's never good when politicians start sticking their chests out, but just chill out and not read into the news too much. I don't. 

Children
  • You're right, just find it difficult for me to not to get into that trap, tried some new strategies thank to people above, to try and stop me overthinking and worrying about the future. Thanks