Young Autistic adult terrified help!

I am feeling really really scared and terrified right now, I am scared of world war 3, its panicking me, I am being scared of being called into the miltary, I can't deal with people shouting at me, or the noises, I feel physically sick! Oh no, terrified, I really I am, its affecting my entire life this, I also have dyspraxia, ADHD too, Im really scared right now, will we have to get called up? Im scared

Parents
  • There's literally one person who's suggested bringing back conscription and that was followed shortly by the MoD, current government and next government all issuing statements that it is absolutely not happening. 

He wants more funding for the military and the best way to get that is to act like a boost in army money is the only thing standing between Putin and annexing London, even if that's a ludicrous idea. 

• There's literally one person who's suggested bringing back conscription and that was followed shortly by the MoD, current government and next government all issuing statements that it is absolutely not happening. 

He wants more funding for the military and the best way to get that is to act like a boost in army money is the only thing standing between Putin and annexing London, even if that's a ludicrous idea. 

Children