Greys Anatomy

Hey, Where are all the Greys Anatomy fans? Do we have any here? I have just started watching and Its my current obsession. Just started Season 10.

I think my favourite so far has to be Cristina Yang. Who is your fave? Please no spoilers. I added myself to a few FB Groups and saw spoilers, whoops! 

Parents
  • I ignored this thread when it came up because it feels like a more female-oriented type of drama and I was embarrassed, but sod it, I’m going to admit it I’ve been binge watching it since Christmas. I’m watching the last episode of series 9 right now.

• I ignored this thread when it came up because it feels like a more female-oriented type of drama and I was embarrassed, but sod it, I’m going to admit it I’ve been binge watching it since Christmas. I’m watching the last episode of series 9 right now.

Children
  • Yeah absolutely! Watch whatever you like. There's no shame in liking Greys Anatomy, it's a really good series! So long as you're having fun it doesn't matter.

• Watch what you like and don't worry about what it is aimed at. 

I am male and I have watched every season of this, although it wasn't until about Season 13 that I started watching it, then I watched every episode from Season 1 to the current one in maybe a month.

I am a habitual binge watcher of various TV programmes, but mostly prefer stuff like NCIS and FBI, basically US action crime dramas.