Greys Anatomy

Hey, Where are all the Greys Anatomy fans? Do we have any here? I have just started watching and Its my current obsession. Just started Season 10.

I think my favourite so far has to be Cristina Yang. Who is your fave? Please no spoilers. I added myself to a few FB Groups and saw spoilers, whoops! 

• Is it worth watching after season 11?

(currently traumatised by what I’ve just watched)

• I watched it all when it was on the TV back in the 90's.  I was a trekky back then and still am.  I have a particular obsession with tv and movies.  I binge watch stuff on massive scales.  I like Babylon 5 and have rewatched all five seasons hundreds of times.  Same with Star Trek and used to love stuff like Buck Rogers and the original Battlestar Galactica from back in the 70-80s.

I do like medical dramas and tbh medical documentaries.  Also any science style documentaries.  For a while I watched a lot of stuff on Chernobyl.  But some of that is being a kid who remembered when that happened and the fact we couldn't have milk for a while because of all the radiation in the grass.

If you like adventure type videos, look for a guy on YT called Shiey.  His exploration videos are pretty sweet.  He went to Pripyat a number of times by walking into the zone with friends.

• Did you like or have seen X Files? It's crime related in a way but also focuses on the supernatural/paranormal. Really good series! I first watched it last year on Disney Plus.

• Yeah absolutely! Watch whatever you like. There's no shame in liking Greys Anatomy, it's a really good series! So long as you're having fun it doesn't matter.

• I like it as well. My sister first got me into the series and from there I was hooked. It's up there as one of my favourite series to watch!

• Watch what you like and don't worry about what it is aimed at. 

I am male and I have watched every season of this, although it wasn't until about Season 13 that I started watching it, then I watched every episode from Season 1 to the current one in maybe a month.

I am a habitual binge watcher of various TV programmes, but mostly prefer stuff like NCIS and FBI, basically US action crime dramas. 

• I ignored this thread when it came up because it feels like a more female-oriented type of drama and I was embarrassed, but sod it, I’m going to admit it I’ve been binge watching it since Christmas. I’m watching the last episode of series 9 right now.

• it’s an interest of mine and lexie is my favourite along with christina 

• I've seen episode one of greys anatomy and dubbed in French.

• I have watched Grey's with my mum since it first started on television! I love it although it's been traumatic at times haha.