I have an outcome

Usually people don't want this diagnosis, but I am so unbelievably happy and I just feel there is  now a name to my struggle of being so different. But my assessor also suggested I go for an ADHD assessment.

Parents
  • Congratulations on your autistic discovery! I am so glad you are so happy about your discovery, you deserve to be. Identification should be a positive experience, after all you are Ausomely Autistic!

I know you probably have lots of information to process but when you are ready, you may like to explore your autistic experience further. If so, you may find the link below helpful:

https://aucademy.co.uk/starting-your-autistic-discovery-journey-a-guide/

How do you feel about exploring ADHD?

• I am going to ask for a referral but if it turns out I have ADHD I will not accept treatment because I already am prone to psychosis and the meds offered are mostly stimulants. Being 38 and finally having an answer feels so good,.

• yeah id generally not trust any pills the nhs gives anyway as i honestly dont think they know what they do or whether they work themselves.

i mean antidepressants can end up making you more depressed, and they can make you fat which then makes you long term negative outlook and feel worse for life... these pills they give they often are not very good

• yeah id generally not trust any pills the nhs gives anyway as i honestly dont think they know what they do or whether they work themselves.

i mean antidepressants can end up making you more depressed, and they can make you fat which then makes you long term negative outlook and feel worse for life... these pills they give they often are not very good

Children
No Data