If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Hi today’s topic travel if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? 

I would choose Iceland as i went there a few years ago with my mum and it was absolutely amazing. What a beautiful country to visit everyone spoke English and my asthma cleared up as it was so clean no pollution or anything. Also seen the northern lights there and swam in the blue lagoon. 

Parents
  • Hello there!

This is fantasy 

I'm excited to share that I'm working on planning a trip to Petone in Lower Hutt, New Zealand. One of my goals for this trip is to visit Ellen Giggenbach's shop, as I'm a big fan of her designs. Interestingly, I already have her Papercraft Christmas and Thank You Kit, which I picked up from Waterstones in the UK.

In addition to visiting Ellen's shop, I'm also hoping to explore the Petone Settlers Museum, nature reserve, churches, and the old and new shops in the area. I believe that this trip is going to be a constructive experience for me, and I'm excited to discover all that Petone has to offer.

• Hello there!

This is fantasy 

I'm excited to share that I'm working on planning a trip to Petone in Lower Hutt, New Zealand. One of my goals for this trip is to visit Ellen Giggenbach's shop, as I'm a big fan of her designs. Interestingly, I already have her Papercraft Christmas and Thank You Kit, which I picked up from Waterstones in the UK.

In addition to visiting Ellen's shop, I'm also hoping to explore the Petone Settlers Museum, nature reserve, churches, and the old and new shops in the area. I believe that this trip is going to be a constructive experience for me, and I'm excited to discover all that Petone has to offer.

Children
No Data