If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Hi today’s topic travel if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? 

I would choose Iceland as i went there a few years ago with my mum and it was absolutely amazing. What a beautiful country to visit everyone spoke English and my asthma cleared up as it was so clean no pollution or anything. Also seen the northern lights there and swam in the blue lagoon. 

Parents
  • I'd also be a fan of visiting Iceland.

I'd love to visit Japan, I find both the modern and the traditional aspects of the country nice to explore.

If I were to stay rather than just a visit, Canada and Australia are two countries I would have my eyes on from knowing a number of people who live in those countries.

The likelihood of me going anywhere abroad in reality though is unlikely... I can't even manage leaving my small town let alone setting off across the world.

• I'd also be a fan of visiting Iceland.

I'd love to visit Japan, I find both the modern and the traditional aspects of the country nice to explore.

If I were to stay rather than just a visit, Canada and Australia are two countries I would have my eyes on from knowing a number of people who live in those countries.

The likelihood of me going anywhere abroad in reality though is unlikely... I can't even manage leaving my small town let alone setting off across the world.

Children
No Data