If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Hi today’s topic travel if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? 

I would choose Iceland as i went there a few years ago with my mum and it was absolutely amazing. What a beautiful country to visit everyone spoke English and my asthma cleared up as it was so clean no pollution or anything. Also seen the northern lights there and swam in the blue lagoon. 

Parents
  • I have been to many places but the only time I have been to another country is when I went to England and once went to Scotland. 

I have been overseas twice to Caldey Island but have never had a passport to go any further, as the passport forms are too complicated for me to fill in, and the thought of trying to survive an airport... I couldn't fly, not to say I have never flown. Flown on the bike a few time while racing and flown in cars or in a van... But never in a plane. I don't think I could as the feeling of being squashed in amangst passengers. I'd have to open the window to get air.

Noo. I will stay in Wales.. But where would I go?  I think I'd go to Parrog or somewhere nice like that!

• I have been to many places but the only time I have been to another country is when I went to England and once went to Scotland. 

I have been overseas twice to Caldey Island but have never had a passport to go any further, as the passport forms are too complicated for me to fill in, and the thought of trying to survive an airport... I couldn't fly, not to say I have never flown. Flown on the bike a few time while racing and flown in cars or in a van... But never in a plane. I don't think I could as the feeling of being squashed in amangst passengers. I'd have to open the window to get air.

Noo. I will stay in Wales.. But where would I go?  I think I'd go to Parrog or somewhere nice like that!

Children