If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Hi today’s topic travel if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? 

I would choose Iceland as i went there a few years ago with my mum and it was absolutely amazing. What a beautiful country to visit everyone spoke English and my asthma cleared up as it was so clean no pollution or anything. Also seen the northern lights there and swam in the blue lagoon. 

Parents
  • If we are including 'fictional' places, then I would say Arendelle. Even if it wasnt part of my special interest, I do think it would be a lovely place. Its not all rushing busy, sensory stuff seems subtle, people are nice (with couple exception). I would need to go in summer, spring, or fall though. I can just tell the temperature is nice and the air smells good at those seasons. I get cold easily too

If I needed to chose a 'real' place, I suppose Italy would be nice. Mostly just I know id eat the food there lol

• If we are including 'fictional' places, then I would say Arendelle. Even if it wasnt part of my special interest, I do think it would be a lovely place. Its not all rushing busy, sensory stuff seems subtle, people are nice (with couple exception). I would need to go in summer, spring, or fall though. I can just tell the temperature is nice and the air smells good at those seasons. I get cold easily too

If I needed to chose a 'real' place, I suppose Italy would be nice. Mostly just I know id eat the food there lol

Children