Dating when on the spectrum?

Apparently, dating isn't easy for NT's, so how on earth are you supposed to find love when you are on the spectrum? I think my best option is to seek out someone else on the spectrum who would understand more. Any advice on how one would go about getting a meaningful relationship?

Parents
  • As an older gay man, I would not feel comfortable on the gay dating game at all, either outside of the gay scene, including among shared interests and in LGBT “nonprofit” spaces and certainly not online, including on websites or on (highly dangerous) gay “dating” apps - aside from the cheap and tacky gay “hookup” culture (that some still think that having a “hookup” or “one night stand” is the way to finding friendships/partners) the levels of prejudice and discrimination that I’ve encountered in LGBT spaces and on the gay scene/gay pride events is just too much long before my diagnosis and is perhaps even worse now 

• As an older gay man, I would not feel comfortable on the gay dating game at all, either outside of the gay scene, including among shared interests and in LGBT “nonprofit” spaces and certainly not online, including on websites or on (highly dangerous) gay “dating” apps - aside from the cheap and tacky gay “hookup” culture (that some still think that having a “hookup” or “one night stand” is the way to finding friendships/partners) the levels of prejudice and discrimination that I’ve encountered in LGBT spaces and on the gay scene/gay pride events is just too much long before my diagnosis and is perhaps even worse now 

Children
No Data