Dating when on the spectrum?

Apparently, dating isn't easy for NT's, so how on earth are you supposed to find love when you are on the spectrum? I think my best option is to seek out someone else on the spectrum who would understand more. Any advice on how one would go about getting a meaningful relationship?

Parents
  • Dont try too hard, love came to me when I was not looking, it started through a lovely friendship. Now I have a really nice boyfriend. Just take time for yourself and do things you like to do, join a few things if you can maybe something to do with a hobby. It is good if you can find someone through a shared interest as having some things in common is great. 

• Dont try too hard, love came to me when I was not looking, it started through a lovely friendship. Now I have a really nice boyfriend. Just take time for yourself and do things you like to do, join a few things if you can maybe something to do with a hobby. It is good if you can find someone through a shared interest as having some things in common is great. 

Children
No Data