Clothing

I've recently noticed that I buy and wear the same style of clothes. My wardrobe is full of new clothes but I don't wear them and always go back to my usual clothes. I hate anything tight on me. Does anyone else have the same issue?. I want to wear something different but I just can't bring myself to do it

Parents
  • I always wear the same trousers because they have a pocket on both quadriceps, one for a phone, one for glasses case. I would never put a phone in a back pocket and would like to rip those off. If is in the side pocket, it's always in the side pocket. Neurodivres are not supposed to be that socially aware but I have just thought of an advantage. If you meet someone at a table eg meal I heard the other day that even if you put your phone upside down on the table you are saying to that person subconsciously that your phone is more important than them. If it's in your back pocket it's forced upon you Also I have just bought a jacket with four pockets because I don't feel comfortable with a bag over my shoulder. People call it a man bag. So my hope is I can wear the jacket like a handbag with space for everything I need day to day.Grin

• I always wear the same trousers because they have a pocket on both quadriceps, one for a phone, one for glasses case. I would never put a phone in a back pocket and would like to rip those off. If is in the side pocket, it's always in the side pocket. Neurodivres are not supposed to be that socially aware but I have just thought of an advantage. If you meet someone at a table eg meal I heard the other day that even if you put your phone upside down on the table you are saying to that person subconsciously that your phone is more important than them. If it's in your back pocket it's forced upon you Also I have just bought a jacket with four pockets because I don't feel comfortable with a bag over my shoulder. People call it a man bag. So my hope is I can wear the jacket like a handbag with space for everything I need day to day.Grin

Children
No Data