I hate this life and yes I know you don't care

My parents treat me like poo. A piece of poo they trod on. The social services and NHS are worse.

No one cares. Give me all your false platitudes, heard it all before.

Parents
  • I cared enough to give you some tools to help you manage people a bit more a few posts ago.

Autism is a double whammy, people do indeed treat you like poo, AND the Autism makes it seem worse than it is sometimes.

And social services and NHS are indeed nothing like as good as the help you could be giving yourself.

Forget all that progressive metro sexual guff they try to tell you and know this:

As a MAN you are designed to take the load. You produce testosterone (probably in smaller amounts than you need right now, due to a range of factors outside of our control) a miracle problem solving hormone. Stop letting this very anti-male society get you down and push you into a corner and tell you there is no place for you. There is as much place for you and the family, that as a man you will create and lead, as you are able to TAKE AND HOLD.. 

Everything else they tell you is just rubbish.

Despite all that feminism and stuff, it's the smartly turned out, capable guys (It sure helps to be tall, as well) who get all the women, invites, and decent salaries.

As a man you have to work. It doesn't mean you have to have a job (although it sure helps) but you have to be able to create stuff, be a provider, not a drain. To be fair it does not seem to matter to most people HOW you provide, they just expect you to always produce something useful to justify your existence. If you get really good at providing a service far from being "demeaning" (as those who bring nothing to the party themselves often like to claim) finding effective ways to serve and manage yourself, and then other people, is definitely a part of leadership. Even in this "doublethink" society where sexism is decried loudly, you will STILL be expected to BE the MAN.

• I cared enough to give you some tools to help you manage people a bit more a few posts ago.

Autism is a double whammy, people do indeed treat you like poo, AND the Autism makes it seem worse than it is sometimes.

And social services and NHS are indeed nothing like as good as the help you could be giving yourself.

Forget all that progressive metro sexual guff they try to tell you and know this:

As a MAN you are designed to take the load. You produce testosterone (probably in smaller amounts than you need right now, due to a range of factors outside of our control) a miracle problem solving hormone. Stop letting this very anti-male society get you down and push you into a corner and tell you there is no place for you. There is as much place for you and the family, that as a man you will create and lead, as you are able to TAKE AND HOLD.. 

Everything else they tell you is just rubbish.

Despite all that feminism and stuff, it's the smartly turned out, capable guys (It sure helps to be tall, as well) who get all the women, invites, and decent salaries.

As a man you have to work. It doesn't mean you have to have a job (although it sure helps) but you have to be able to create stuff, be a provider, not a drain. To be fair it does not seem to matter to most people HOW you provide, they just expect you to always produce something useful to justify your existence. If you get really good at providing a service far from being "demeaning" (as those who bring nothing to the party themselves often like to claim) finding effective ways to serve and manage yourself, and then other people, is definitely a part of leadership. Even in this "doublethink" society where sexism is decried loudly, you will STILL be expected to BE the MAN.

Children
No Data