I hate this life and yes I know you don't care

My parents treat me like poo. A piece of poo they trod on. The social services and NHS are worse.

No one cares. Give me all your false platitudes, heard it all before.

Parents
  • Guess what....I for one am glad to read this post ..yes you are exactly right about all you say, what people fail to realise is that life for some people is basically *** and the help or trajectory of their life given various socio/economic factors mean they stand *** all chance. ..case in point  for example do you think some kid born in a deprived African village where he can't eat because she'll oil poisoned all his rivers and basically butt fu*%Ed the whole village so they can't have any chance is statistical gonna be getting a good job or house etc etc no he is not. It's not as bad in uk granted but there is also a lot of very bad stuff happening here that you don't see and by that I am referring to the shody services and zero help for autism ...hence why do you think Roswell posted this. Yes I know you are angry Roswell and I'm with you as my son going through same thing in fact ie he drank a lot and when his inhibitions down due to the alcohol he came close to attempting suicide...it all came about from the zero help and attrocious way NHS handled his diagnosis of autism everyone failed us schools everything..it took him 5 yrs yes 5 yrs to start to deal with it first he was in denial then he was angry and now he is just depressed and I have had to be on suicide watch...he seems to be coming through it now though. The point I am making here to you Roswell is 1. You are not alone 2 .you have every right to be angry and feel the way you do and 3. The feelings you are experiencing are text book like my son as yes we do go through denial then anger then sadness but anger best place to be as it means you do give a dawn otherwise you'd be in depression and just numb and not care at all. People on here right about the drinking though as it is a Downer it lower inhibitors and a depression causer etc which if you're angry and possibly on the way to getting sad will not be a good combo as I said suicide is a factor you need to watch it can come at you out of nowhere and when tha alcohol kicks in you might d something you regret

• Guess what....I for one am glad to read this post ..yes you are exactly right about all you say, what people fail to realise is that life for some people is basically *** and the help or trajectory of their life given various socio/economic factors mean they stand *** all chance. ..case in point  for example do you think some kid born in a deprived African village where he can't eat because she'll oil poisoned all his rivers and basically butt fu*%Ed the whole village so they can't have any chance is statistical gonna be getting a good job or house etc etc no he is not. It's not as bad in uk granted but there is also a lot of very bad stuff happening here that you don't see and by that I am referring to the shody services and zero help for autism ...hence why do you think Roswell posted this. Yes I know you are angry Roswell and I'm with you as my son going through same thing in fact ie he drank a lot and when his inhibitions down due to the alcohol he came close to attempting suicide...it all came about from the zero help and attrocious way NHS handled his diagnosis of autism everyone failed us schools everything..it took him 5 yrs yes 5 yrs to start to deal with it first he was in denial then he was angry and now he is just depressed and I have had to be on suicide watch...he seems to be coming through it now though. The point I am making here to you Roswell is 1. You are not alone 2 .you have every right to be angry and feel the way you do and 3. The feelings you are experiencing are text book like my son as yes we do go through denial then anger then sadness but anger best place to be as it means you do give a dawn otherwise you'd be in depression and just numb and not care at all. People on here right about the drinking though as it is a Downer it lower inhibitors and a depression causer etc which if you're angry and possibly on the way to getting sad will not be a good combo as I said suicide is a factor you need to watch it can come at you out of nowhere and when tha alcohol kicks in you might d something you regret

Children
No Data