Which Harry Potter character would you be and why?

Hay this is for all you potter heads out there which Harry Potter character would you be and why? 

I would be Dumbeldor as I have made many mistakes in the past and I still regret them find it hard to forgive myself for all the bad I have done wrong. I may not be as wise as Dumbeldor but we both have our regrets his because of the death of his sister and the choices he had to make with Harry Potter and Voldermort and me just with the mistakes I have made in the past. 

Parents
  • I'd want to be Neville because he's sort of quiet and awkward, very much like me, but he's also willing to help out when he can. I always really liked his character, I could relate to him and as a quiet and awkward kid that really inspired me and made me feel 'normal'.

• Also Neville grew stronger and became the chosen one that was one hell of a twist he killed Voldemort not Harry 

• As I understand it, Neville killed the penultimate fragment of Voldemort's soul in Nagini, the final horcrux. Leaving only the fragment of soul still resident in Voldemort's body. So Neville allowed Voldemort to be killed, but Harry actually killed him by destroying Voldemort's body and thus the final part of Voldemort's soul.

• As I understand it, Neville killed the penultimate fragment of Voldemort's soul in Nagini, the final horcrux. Leaving only the fragment of soul still resident in Voldemort's body. So Neville allowed Voldemort to be killed, but Harry actually killed him by destroying Voldemort's body and thus the final part of Voldemort's soul.

Children
No Data