Which Harry Potter character would you be and why?

Hay this is for all you potter heads out there which Harry Potter character would you be and why? 

I would be Dumbeldor as I have made many mistakes in the past and I still regret them find it hard to forgive myself for all the bad I have done wrong. I may not be as wise as Dumbeldor but we both have our regrets his because of the death of his sister and the choices he had to make with Harry Potter and Voldermort and me just with the mistakes I have made in the past. 

Parents
  • voldermort....

because think on it.... if you can be voldermort you have pretty much fixed the entire worlds problems.... as voldermort you can just announce yourself to be good and no longer doing bad stuff... then be accepted by the wizard society as a good person, which they will have to do because they didnt seem at all capable of stopping voldermort so theyd gladly accept you as voldermort declaring yourself a good and decent member of society... then you will be the greatest wizard, higher than dumbledor in society.... youd likely have to do some good things and do stuff for society to right past wrongs done by voldermort historically and some will never trust or like you, but thats no biggie as you can never get everyone to like you anyway as anyone...

you can probably use his cult thing and turn it into a business or a institution to do whatever change you want to do. eventually people will be won over by you anyway with any good change you make on the world. you can do pr opportunities with harry, you can likely make a new school competing with hogwarts. and with the change of that character you can probably bring the wizarding world and the muggle world closer together and perhaps break the need for secrecy seeing as voldy and his cult was the main anti-muggle group... with you as him and changing him to be good you can merge the 2 societies better and as voldy you can capitalise on that and be the face of that global change, while also making business opportunity out of it and being in position to make the most money out of whatever cross muggle-wizard trade there can be.

• voldermort....

because think on it.... if you can be voldermort you have pretty much fixed the entire worlds problems.... as voldermort you can just announce yourself to be good and no longer doing bad stuff... then be accepted by the wizard society as a good person, which they will have to do because they didnt seem at all capable of stopping voldermort so theyd gladly accept you as voldermort declaring yourself a good and decent member of society... then you will be the greatest wizard, higher than dumbledor in society.... youd likely have to do some good things and do stuff for society to right past wrongs done by voldermort historically and some will never trust or like you, but thats no biggie as you can never get everyone to like you anyway as anyone...

you can probably use his cult thing and turn it into a business or a institution to do whatever change you want to do. eventually people will be won over by you anyway with any good change you make on the world. you can do pr opportunities with harry, you can likely make a new school competing with hogwarts. and with the change of that character you can probably bring the wizarding world and the muggle world closer together and perhaps break the need for secrecy seeing as voldy and his cult was the main anti-muggle group... with you as him and changing him to be good you can merge the 2 societies better and as voldy you can capitalise on that and be the face of that global change, while also making business opportunity out of it and being in position to make the most money out of whatever cross muggle-wizard trade there can be.

Children
No Data