Can anyone explain vaping to me?

I smoked for a couple of months once but gave it up because I'm hopeless at lighting cigarettes without them snuffing out. I bought a vape once and couldn't get it to work. So I went to another supermarket and asked the young person serving me if they knew how to set it up and if I bought it, could they do it. And they did. I opened it and they showed me how to use it. But I couldn't figure out how many times you're supposed to vape on it as compared to a cigarette. With a cigarette it burns out but the vape keeps going on, so how do I know the right amount to vape?

Parents
  • Yeh vaping is not good for you there are no health benefits from it. Same goes for alcohol it doesn’t serve any meaningful beneficial purpose in life. Arguably same for drugs too (medical drugs are alright I guess). Just my opinion. 

• Yeh vaping is not good for you there are no health benefits from it. Same goes for alcohol it doesn’t serve any meaningful beneficial purpose in life. Arguably same for drugs too (medical drugs are alright I guess). Just my opinion. 

Children
No Data