Seriously regret what I’ve done

Hi I have done something I really shouldn’t have I don’t know what I thought I would achieve. Earlier on today I made a request under Claire’s law to have my boyfriend checked out. For those who don’t know what Claire’s law is well it is a law that came into place for a person to check if their partner has been convicted of any violence or abuse. I don’t know why I have done this I have been in an abusive relationship before with a neurotypical guy who was abusive towards me. I am now dating someone on the spectrum like me and I really want to learn to trust again. My boyfriend has never been violent or abusive towards me we had our arguments but that’s it. I have told him what I have done and he is upset with the fact I don’t trust him. I want to trust again and I regret doing what I’ve done how can I make things right again I hate the fact I have done this and hurt my boyfriend by doing this. 

Parents
  • Dont be hard on yourself, sometimes we just need to know. Hopefully now you know, you will feel better and hopefully your boyfriend will understand that its nit that you dont trust him, sometimes we feel compelled to do something to ease our mind x

• Dont be hard on yourself, sometimes we just need to know. Hopefully now you know, you will feel better and hopefully your boyfriend will understand that its nit that you dont trust him, sometimes we feel compelled to do something to ease our mind x

Children
No Data