What's a typical day like for you?

Good morning Hugging 

What would you say a typical day is like for you? 

Do you work? Go to college or university?

Or like me, do you stay home, all day every day, seemingly for the rest of your life?

Ok I'm depressing myself now.

Thanks to mental health and some physical health problems as well my life has become an endless circle of more less staying at home, usually in my room. I go out sometimes but not for long. My home is my safe space.

At home I'll usually listen to music, watch films and TV series, read, play with my toys, brush my hair and that's pretty much it.

Thinking about it I often wonder why I'm here. It's not really the sort of life I imagined for myself. I thought by now I might have a friend, husband, kids... I definitely thought I would be working by now.

But for now... For the foreseeable this is my future.

How's a typical day for you?

Parents
  • We can work from home. So my typical day is working from home but wanting to play on my PS5 instead. I force myself to do one Wednesday morning in the office but I hate it (but it also is good for me in a way).

I tend to ruminate about it on the Tuesday a lot and I hate the bright lights in an office and never understood that "being a part of society" norm thing everyone goes on about who work in the office a few days a week.

The social interactions are too intense and the fact everyone just wants to offer me biscuits and cakes all day is nice but it just adds to the stress saying no all the time. 

I then get to the weekend burnt out again and wanna stay in all weekend with the curtains closed. I force myself to go walking and being in nature does heal me so that's a positive outdoor experience. 

• I then get to the weekend burnt out again and wanna stay in all weekend with the curtains closed. I force myself to go walking and being in nature does heal me so that's a positive outdoor experience. 

I'm sorry you feel burnout by the end of the week, it does sound like such a busy week for you... But I'm glad you're able to go out and walk and be surrounded by nature. 

Nature is such a lovely and peaceful place to be. I love being immersed in nature when possible.

• I then get to the weekend burnt out again and wanna stay in all weekend with the curtains closed. I force myself to go walking and being in nature does heal me so that's a positive outdoor experience. 

I'm sorry you feel burnout by the end of the week, it does sound like such a busy week for you... But I'm glad you're able to go out and walk and be surrounded by nature. 

Nature is such a lovely and peaceful place to be. I love being immersed in nature when possible.

Children
No Data